Ganley Family

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ganley Gang


Once apond a time - long long ago there was this couple named Tom and Chris Ganley.
They love the kids and cat and dogs. Mrs Ganley liked to scrapbooking and Mr. Ganley like growing things
like Corn and Tomato's and Carrots and Broccoli and Peppers and Cabbage and Swiss Chard and Beets and summer Squash and Winter Squash and Acorn Squash and Green Beans adn Yellow Beans and Lettuce and something else but when you get as old as I am that is when the memory goes first.

5 Comments:

  • Dad, I like how mom only gets to like scrapbooking but you get to grow a lot of vegetables. :) He He Actually I would like to get a place where I can have a little garden someday!

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 8:16 AM  

  • And you all wanted me to this for all this??????? Wow, you were excited to share this with us b/c you didn't think we knew this????? :)

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 5:51 PM  

  • I would put pictures on but i don't have a computer here to do that with yet

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 5:51 PM  

  • Can you sign in your names so I know who is talking! -joy

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 3:38 AM  

  • no! -Sarah

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home