Ganley Family

Monday, September 11, 2006

Day in the Mountains


Dan and I went up to the mountains on Sun the 10th for the day with our friends Beth and Dale.

The pic of Daniel and I has thte mountain we climbed in the background. Also included in Dan doing some rock climbing and Beth and her son watching her husband do something like hang glide.

I think all of you (ie my family) would have enjoyed this day-- Sarah, are you up for climbing a mountain? Ruth, what do you think about JP? Mom and Dad are up for it, but they are up there too. :) I personally enjoyed it, but could feel it in my legs on the way down and last night. Love to you all- Joy

5 Comments:

  • I am very excited as this is the first time that I have gotten on the blog all by myself!As for the pics,I'd be up to trying that mount.And by the way I saw 2 very fine looking climbers.Up there,huh? Mom

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 7:31 PM  

  • Hi All,
    These pics are so cool. Joy I would love to climb the mountain, but i want to know why you didnt try rock climbing!!

    Ru

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 12:22 PM  

  • I am glad to see that you put good looken people in the picture and not just montains. Dad Boy, He is a good looken MAN joy.

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 3:31 PM  

  • Daniel, hmmm, an imposter indeed. I dont think he is a voted on member of the Ganley Famly blog. Just joking!!!! nice to have you! you can add pics of Joy also!!

    Ruth

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 9:42 PM  

  • I VOTE because I am of age to VOTE and the head honcho or the President or the Leader or the King or even the Pontis. I cast my Vote. Thumbs UP Had you wondering Joy? Dad

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home