Ganley Family

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sleepy baby!





This is of Jackson sleeping. I call him a power napper. He is sleeping in his crib at night. Sometime he wakes up at night and sometimes he sleeps until early in the morning. We are so blessed by God for giving us this little blessing.
We enjoy being parents and want to raise this child so that He will serve God. As for our lives. JP is done coaching girls Golf. He had a great time with that. He is teaching Spanish at Ft Zumwalt High school and enjoying his second year teaching. I jsut started a new job at St Josephs health center. I now work 3 days a week. This hospital is only 20 min away as opposed to the hour I was driving. I look forward to keeping up with this blog so everyone can know hte Turners are alive and well!! :)

1 Comments:

  • LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of him in red with his mouth open!
    what a dolly!
    what is he saying her raiz?

    By Blogger Gow_spot, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home