Ganley Family

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Life in Illinois



Hi guys, Joy this is the picture that you asked for of our pic on the wall. I also decided to take a pic with my captain bars on for you guys to see. The other is Neuman sleeping on his back with me. Nice leg huh. Jp was trying to get a good shot of NeuNeu. He likes to sleep on the couch with me after I come home for working night shift. For an almost three year old he is really tired all the time. And take the record of the three of us for sleeping the most. He takes after his uncle. :) Oke dokey!!!!

4 Comments:

  • By the way... this is pre hair cut. Pictures to follow!!!!!!

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 12:50 AM  

  • That was from Ru ...above

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 12:50 AM  

  • Ruth, Sorry that the picture did not show much of your Captains bars. Email me one so I can have a better quality. What picsule is it? Hope you and JP had a wonderful Annersity!

    Dad

    By Blogger GanleyGang, at 5:38 PM  

  • Click on the photo to make it bigger. It is a 3.2 pixel shot, her bars are just camouflaged on her uniform. You'll see them and plenty of other surprises when you get here!!!

    By Blogger SR. TURNER, at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home